Overview – ACT
This is a standardized test used for college admissions in United States. The ACT is standardized test that admission officers use to compare applicants from different schools and different states. The ACT comprises four subject area tests – English, Math, Reading, and Science. The ACT with writing includes an additional 40-minute Writing test.
About ACT Test:
- When can I appear : 4-6 times depending on the state and country
- Syllabus and content – English, Math, Reading, Science. ACT plus Writing includes an optional Essay.
- Duration: 2 hours 55 minutes; 3 hours 35 minutes including essay
- ACT fees (in India): $79.50 inclusive of $40 International Fee. (Fees varies country to country)
- ACT Plus writing fees (in India): $96.50 inclusive of $40 International Fee
- Maximum Score: 36
- Average Score: 21
Composite score is the average of the four subject area test scores while the Essay scores are reported separately.
To know about the differences between ACT Visit on – www.act.org.
Please get in touch with us.
Visit on – www.dreamerdestination.com. tab and fill in the form if you wish to be contacted about ACT preparation courses.