SAT is a standardized test widely accepted in USA, for college admissions. It is paper based test which is administrated on behalf of College Board by ETS. The test is indented to assess students’ readiness for college. The SAT was originally designed to not align with high school curricula. The SAT is typically taken by high school juniors and seniors. However, test is administrated under a tight limit to help produce range of score.
Facts about the test –
- The SAT has four sections – Reading, listening, writing and speaking.
- The total time for the scored section is 3.15 hrs.
Few recent Changes –
- Contextual vocabulary
- Command of Evidence
- Essay will be optional
- Essay analyzing a source
- Math that Matters Most
- Math with and without calculator
- Problems grounded in real-world contexts
- Analysis in Science and in History/Social Studies
- Great Global Conversation and US Founding Documents – focus on critical events in US & World history/ literature, key events related to American Independence & Constitution
- NO penalty for wrong answers! –No more losing points for guessing incorrectly
We advice student to go for essay.
Why dreamer destination?
Dreamer destination is expertise in SAT coaching. Trainers are exposed internationally and efficient enough to give online as well as offline assistance.
We have CUSTOMIZED classes where an individual student gets attention from the trainer. Our vision and mission is to trained students on par with internationally trained students.
Our Fees will be valid up until one year where student can continue even if he completes his course duration.